Tuesday, November 11, 2014

An interview with Marcos + school things

I found a video of an interview that my friends Perri and Frances made with me. It was made a couple of weeks ago and it covers things like my chemo and drugs that I have to take. This is the day that I realized my hair was falling out! It's taken a while for us to figure out how to upload it. 

(Click on this to watch!)

My grandmother, Barbara, is coming to visit me for two whole weeks. She is arriving tonight! I'm really excited to see her. The last time I saw her was in August, so it has been a while.

This is me getting chemotherapy yesterday. I decided to wear a couple of crazy masks because I thought it would be funny! I had to skip school so I wanted it to be exiting.

School is going well; it's hard for me to keep up with the classwork that I'm missing. Tomorrow I'm going to Career Fair at John Paul Johns. I'm excited because it might help me figure out what to do after highschool! Now I'm thinking about going into automotive diagnostic - that's when technicians figure out what's wrong with your car using a computer. Since I love cars, that would be something I would love. I also love working with people, so whatever I do I want to be around people. But, I'm keeping my options open and hopefully something will come out of the blue!







1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete