Monday, September 22, 2014

Hospital visitors


My best friend, Malloy, helped  me with the blog and we played Monopoly in the hospital. He is now in Chicago at college.

Ms. Penny, the hospital teacher. She talked to my teachers at CHS and asked if I could do work on-line. They said yes. Ms. Penny visits students twice a day for an hour each. She helped me with Personal Finance.

Girls from Young Life and school. Maddie, Ellie, and Nan. They brought balloons and chocolate cupcakes. They have nice smiles.
Campaigners friends are Facetiming with me in the hospital since I couldn't go to the meeting.

Mr. Allen Goode, Asst scout leader and the man at UVA in charge of all the complicated machines that take pictures (the Siemens machine for PET scans is the Porche of machines and costs $2 million dollars) and Fr. Mario from St. Thomas.




Sasha came to visit. She is 10 years old and is a Bernese mountain dog. 

2 comments:

  1. Sasha is a beautiful dog! I am glad they let her come visit you!

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcos, we are glad to hear you are doing well. Also great news about your bone marrow being clear! We are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete