Monday, October 27, 2014

8th Week

This would be a full week of school except that I am having a PET/CAT scan on Friday morning. This scan will show if the cancer has shrunk which will mean that the treatment is working! We will update once we have results. Since it will be Halloween, I will probably wear my mask.

Last week after the Monday treatment I felt good (better than the week before!) The quarter ended on Friday and I have missed about three weeks of school.

My cousin, April and her husband, Yaro came to visit as well. Yaro works for Ford in Detroit and he brought some Ford cars, one was a Ford Transit which he is in charge of marketing.

He brought some other trucks too. I also received packages from BMW/Mini and RAM trucks both with clothing, hats and gloves. A teacher from Burnley-Moran, Ms. Scott, and my neighbors, Mr. and Mrs. Kaplan, gave me a Volkswagon t-shirt and hat.
T-shirt from Ms. Scott, hat from the Kaplans.

My blood counts came back and were good so I can go to my usual Thursday breakfast this week and I don't have to have injections. I have a busy week, something every night (Boy Scouts, Campaigners, Young Life, Halloween/CHS football game).

Yesterday,I went to visit Mr. and Mrs. Williams in Crozet. They raise Angus cows. Mr. Williams has owned 4 Expeditions. The third one he owned for three years and he put 75,000 miles on it.
Mr. Williams and his newest Expedition. It is 2 weeks old and has 2,000 miles on it already. He makes a lot of trips to Tazewell which is 250 miles away. We have had our car 4 years and we average 8,000 in a year.

This is Big Red, one of the Williams' angus cows.



No comments:

Post a Comment