Monday, October 6, 2014

My growing Hat and Car Stuff Collection

A lot of people are sending me hats, especially people from different car companies.  Thank you very much for the car stuff.  It makes feel happy to get all of this.  It's good timing because my hair is really coming out.   I'm going to post some pictures of my gear and my hair cut at Charlottesville Barber Shop last week.  My next chemo treatment begins on October 13.
Here I am with some gear from Land Rover and Jaguar.  Look at all
the stuff they sent me in the background.

I have about 20 hats now--some baseball and some knit ones
Jack is my barber.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Looks like you have a great barber and some fantastic friends. So, so glad to hear you're doing so well. Aunt Cathy visited yesterday and told me about your visit with her in Charlottesville. She also filled me in on your hat collection! Which are your favorites? Love, Cousin Rebecca

    ReplyDelete