Thursday, October 9, 2014

Even more gifts!

Even though I've gotten a lot of car things, I'm still getting more from different companies. Some executives have even sent me personal letters, like Peter M. Grady from Chrysler. He told me I should replace my Camaro shirt with one of his! They sent me some stuff by Hemi, like a shirt, a hat, and a model car which is really cool.
That's my friend Nathanael; he's helping with the blog


My aunt Kathy came to visit last week. Here's me with a Land Rover sweatshirt and Jaguar hat, and her.


This is my brother Carlos with his friend David. This is his first time on the blog! He goes to school at Fork Union.
Carlos, left - David, right

My next treatment of chemotherapy is October 13th. I'm a little nervous for it, but hopefully it will go well. It's Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of next week, which means I'll miss the PSAT test!

I've also been losing hair for the past week or so, and it isn't fun! But at least I don't have to wash it. It's also a fun excuse to wear lots of hats.
This is me last Wednesday, opening a box from Audi / Bentley. I got a cool Lamborghini model
This is me today, with a nose pencil sharpener from Mr. Dunnenburger and a harmonica from Amanda at Youth Farm
The Lamborghini model from the picture before last. It's super cool! 1:18 scale  


My dad's cousin Cathy who lives in Northern Virginia sent me these cookies! They're really cool.
They also taste amazing!
 
Two Sundays ago I went apple-picking with Frank's (my Young-life leader) family. His family lives in Northern Virginia and they are very nice.


That's it for today, stay tuned!












2 comments:

  1. Marcos, thanks for the update. We will be praying extra special for you next week. I think you might need to need a garage for all your car stuff. That is awesome that so many people know about you, and care for you. We love you very much - Uncle Sam and Aunt Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe all your car goodies!! Have you decided which company you like best? (Are you deciding based on the cars, their letters, or the quality of the hats they're sending you?) XO, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete